Main Areas of Responsibility:
Serves in a classroom to provide an appropriate social and emotional environment in order to expand the child's ability to learn and grow. Works in a classroom-based setting. Position may be reassigned to various classrooms/centers as deemed necessary for program operations.
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• experience working in a licensed childcare facility preferred
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• Working towards OR have obtained a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work.
• Must be at least 18 years of age