Where children can learn, grow, and be loved.
Lil Squirrles Preschool is seeking a teacher assistant, floater and substitutes. We are looking for applicants that are flexible and willing to work in a busy environment.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• 45 hour certificate or is willing to get one within 6 months of hire.
• 6 months - 1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility or willing to go through extensive training
• Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or willing to work towards a degree
• The ability to meet state requirements for education and experience.
• Be flexible to hours and daily schedule we are open from 7:00 am to 6:00pm
• Upon hire, must complete criminal background check prior to first day.
• During employment, must complete continuing education courses as required by the New Mexico State Department of Education.