For those of you who would love to share a research project, exciting lessons, or guidance and management techniques with other early childhood practitioners, but aren’t quite ready for a seminar session, this venue is for you!
If you are a seminar presenter and would like to offer more information to a wider audience, this forum may be of interest as well.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Deadline to apply is Saturday, February 24, 2018!
- Presentations must reflect developmentally appropriate practices as defined by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and participating organizations.
- Selling or advertising merchandise in the poster session is strictly prohibited.
- NAEYC’s stated policy is that presenters may not use their poster session as a forum for product sales. Presenters selling products may want to consider renting a booth in the Exhibit Hall's Commercial Exhibits section. For more information, e-mail email@example.com
- Electricity and internet are not available.
- Posters and materials may be set up in the session space at anytime during the conference.
- The presenters accept sole responsibility for their boards and materials. NMAEYC is not responsible for loss or damage.
- Upon receipt of your application, a response will be emailed to you.